SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud-based contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, announced that one of the nation's leading performance apparel manufacturers has selected the inContact cloud contact routing, customer survey, screen recording and quality management (QM) solutions.
The apparel manufacturer has been extremely successful in the past several years, and has aggressive goals for additional ongoing growth, supported in part by its two contact centers that process sales orders and customer service inquiries. The company had used a premise-based system to support its contact routing, but the legacy system faced a significant and costly upgrade in order to support the organization's disparate contact centers. Additionally, the company was using different vendors for contact routing, customer survey and QM and wanted to consolidate with a single vendor.
By switching to inContact, this apparel leader will have greater visibility into contact center operations through the inContact reports, and have more flexibility in making changes to the system on their own, without IT support, including supporting new campaigns, products and market initiatives. Additionally, inContact enables business continuity for both of the company's contact centers, enabling one to fail over to the other in the event of an unexpected closing due to weather or other issues, or a power failure at one of the centers.
"This new account is a testament to the power and flexibility of the cloud and the inContact platform," said Paul Jarman, inContact CEO. "As the cloud contact center leader, we help customers address their business and customer care objectives by enabling technology to create differentiation and a strategic advantage. For this new customer, we'll enable them to link their two contact centers, achieve deeper reporting and have built-in business continuity, while providing a more robust offering than their previous premise-based system."Additional Information
- Learn more about how inContact supports retail contact centers: http://www.incontact.com/hosted-call-center-software/retail-sales-call-centers
- Follow @inContact on Twitter: www.twitter.com/inContact
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inContact
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV