BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- Another failed effort by Greece to secure a finalized austerity deal leads your quick fix of company, market, economic and investing news for Thursday, Feb. 9.
Thursday's 5 Biggest Stories
This is a bit like that Bill Murray movie
Groundhog Day: Greece can't come to an agreement on austerity measures in order to get bailout funds.
Greek fatigue is already setting in.
So how long will this drag on? Reports now have the EU giving Greece 15 more days to find a way to identify 300 million euros in measures.
Company NewsPepsi (PEP) will cut 8,700 jobs and will instead dump $500 million in their brands.
Investment StrategyInsiders are selling at the fastest clip since last July.
Odds and EndsSo you want to date a Wall Streeter...
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV