Universal Electronics Inc. Stock Upgraded (UEIC)
- UEIC's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 41.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 56.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- UNIVERSAL ELECTRONICS INC has improved earnings per share by 38.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, UNIVERSAL ELECTRONICS INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.07 versus $1.05 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.50 versus $1.07).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Household Durables industry. The net income increased by 50.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $4.70 million to $7.08 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 332.69% to $7.21 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, UNIVERSAL ELECTRONICS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -72.87%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV