Martin Marietta Materials Stock Downgraded (MLM)
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $79.23 million or 17.90% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MARTIN MARIETTA MATERIALS has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -51.19%.
- The revenue fell significantly faster than the industry average of 40.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 1.6%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for MARTIN MARIETTA MATERIALS is rather low; currently it is at 16.60%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the weak results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 3.50% is above that of the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Construction Materials industry average. The net income has decreased by 0.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $14.80 million to $14.80 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts