These reagents are compatible with a wide variety of sample types, including formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded samples, FFPE, fresh frozen and whole blood. Customers tell us these reagents enable faster insight in the role of microRNAs in biological processes, such as miRNA degradation, transcriptional gene silencing, translational repression and ultimately, in biomarker discovery in our core markets of translational medicine and cancer research.
These assays require as little as 100 nanograms of total RNA, which makes them exceptionally well suited for studying cancer, where sample sizes are often limited and the samples are often degraded. In addition to the miRNA solutions, we also exclusively licensed Genisphere's powerful RNA applification technology for global expression profiling in clinically relevant samples such as FFPE. As an example, Genisphere provides this technology to Pathwork Diagnostics for their FDA-cleared array-based gene expression tissue of origin test. We expect to launch our first kits under this licensing agreement by midyear. We'll talk more about our broad range of technologies for genomic analysis and molecular diagnostics from FFPE samples over the course of the upcoming year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV