Gildan Activewear (GIL)
Q1 2012 Earnings Call
February 08, 2012 5:00 pm ET
ExecutivesSophie Argiriou - Director of Investor Communications Laurence G. Sellyn - Chief Financial & Administrative Officer and Executive Vice President Glenn J. Chamandy - Chief Executive Officer, President and Director Analysts Martin Landry - GMP Securities L.P., Research Division Nicole B. Shevins - Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Research Division Anthony Zicha - Scotiabank Global Banking and Market, Research Division Kenneth M. Stumphauzer - Sterne Agee & Leach Inc., Research Division Andrew Burns - D.A. Davidson & Co., Research Division Mark Petrie - CIBC World Markets Inc., Research Division Tal Woolley - RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Research Division Vishal Shreedhar - National Bank Financial, Inc., Research Division Susan Anderson - Citigroup Inc, Research Division Susan R. Sansbury - Miller Tabak + Co., LLC, Research Division David J. Glick - Buckingham Research Group, Inc. Chris Li - BofA Merrill Lynch, Research Division Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by GIL
» Gildan Activewear's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Gildan Activewear's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Gildan Activewear's CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV