LAS VEGAS, Feb. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Senior management of NV Energy, Inc. (NYSE: NVE) will review the company's 2011 financial results and other matters during a conference call and webcast on Tuesday, Feb. 21, at 7 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time.
The webcast will be accessible on the NV Energy, Inc. website at www.NVEnergy.com.
An archived version of the webcast will remain on the company's website for 30 days following the webcast. To listen to the replay, call (800) 475-6701. International callers should dial (320) 365-3844. Use the conference call access code, 234001.Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, NV Energy, Inc. is a holding company with principal subsidiaries, Nevada Power Company and Sierra Pacific Power Company, doing business as NV Energy. Serving a combined 45,592-square-mile service territory, NV Energy provides a wide range of energy services and products to approximately 2.4 million citizens of Nevada and nearly 40 million tourists annually. SOURCE NV Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV