Vanguard Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE: VHS) (the “Company”) announced today that its management will participate in the Leerink Swann 2012 Global Healthcare Conference in New York City, New York. The Company’s presentation will begin at 2:00 p.m. (ET) on February 16, 2012 and will be available through a live audio webcast of the presentation. To access the webcast, listeners should go to the investor relations section of the Company’s website at http://investor.vanguardhealth.com.
If you cannot listen to the live broadcast, a replay of the presentation will be available on the investor relations section of the Company’s website.
About Vanguard Health Systems www.vanguardhealth.com
Vanguard Health Systems owns and operates 28 acute care and specialty hospitals and complementary facilities and services in metropolitan Chicago, Illinois; metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona; metropolitan Detroit, Michigan; San Antonio, Texas; Harlingen and Brownsville, Texas; and Worcester and metropolitan Boston, Massachusetts. Vanguard Health Systems’ strategy is to develop locally branded, comprehensive healthcare delivery networks in urban markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV