PIRAEUS, Greece, Feb. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. (NYSE: ANW) today announced that the Company's President, E. Nikolas Tavlarios, is scheduled to present at the BB&T Capital Markets 27th Annual Transportation Services Conference in Florida on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 7:40 a.m. ET.
The presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/bbt22/anw/. In addition, the accompanying slide presentation and webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of Aegean's website at www.ampni.com.
About Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. is an international marine fuel logistics company that markets and physically supplies refined marine fuel and lubricants to ships in port and at sea. The Company procures product from various sources (such as refineries, oil producers, and traders) and resells it to a diverse group of customers across all major commercial shipping sectors and leading cruise lines. Currently, Aegean has a global presence in 19 markets, including Vancouver, Montreal, Mexico, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, West Africa, Gibraltar, U.K., Northern Europe, Piraeus, Patras, the United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Morocco, the Antwerp- Rotterdam- Amsterdam (ARA) region, Las Palmas, Tenerife, Cape Verde and Panama.
SOURCE Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV