NEW YORK, Feb. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ITG (NYSE: ITG), a leading agency research broker and financial technology firm, today announced that it was named Best Equities Trading Platform – Brokerage at the 2012 Wall Street Letter Institutional Trading Awards. ITG was chosen by a panel of independent judges based on its track record of innovation and client satisfaction.
"Over the past 25 years, ITG has grown into the foremost provider of global liquidity, and the Best Equities Trading Platform award highlights the value we deliver to the institutional investment community," said ITG Chief Executive Officer and President, Bob Gasser. "We are honored by this recognition and we would like to thank our clients for their continued support of ITG."
ITG is a pioneer in creating innovative trading tools and solutions that improve investment decision making and help traders achieve best execution. ITG's Intelligence, Liquidity, Platforms and Analytics have won accolades worldwide from buy-side surveys, independent research firms and industry publications. For more about ITG's recent awards and the firm's full capabilities, visit www.itg.com/about-itg/awards/About ITG ITG is an independent research and execution broker that partners with global portfolio managers and traders to provide unique data-driven insights throughout the investment process. From investment decision through settlement, ITG helps clients understand market trends, improve performance, mitigate risk and navigate increasingly complex markets. ITG is headquartered in New York with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.itg.com. ITG Media/Investor Contact: J.T. Farley(212) 444-6259 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE ITG
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV