Updated with stock ratings.
NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -- The world of vitamins and car stocks is calling, but housing is another story. Wall Street analysts explain which nutrition retailers make for good stocks and why investors should be careful picking homebuilding stocks this month:
1) Vitamins Are Good For You
Demand for vitamins may boost the stocks of nutrition retailers.
JP Morgan analysts say the vitamin industry is expected to grow 4% to 5% domestically. People are paying more attention to healthy living, consumers are more open to nutritional products and an aging population is increasingly focused on health issues. All of these trends, the firm says, will help drive growth."Americans love 'magic in a bottle' and
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV