Ballard Power Systems
Ballard Power Systems (BLDP) is engaged in design, development, manufacture, sale and service of fuel cell products for a variety of applications, focusing on motive power (material handling and buses) and stationary power (back-up power and distributed generation). This stock is trading up 9.5% to $1.39 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.30-$1.4352-week Range: $1.10-$2.51 Volume: 498,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 188,737 From a technical perspective, BLDP is starting to trigger a breakout trade today now that the stock is moving above its 200-day moving average of $1.41 and some past overhead resistance at $1.40 on high-volume. Traders should now look for a sustained high-volume move and close above those levels to signal that BLDP wants to trend higher. If we get that action today, then watch for BLDP to trigger its next major breakout above $1.51 to $1.53. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV