Pinnacle Airlines (PNCL) is an airline holding company based in Memphis, Tennessee. This stock is trading up 21% to $1.36 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.16-$1.4552-week Range: $0.72-$1.45 Volume: 895,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 208,965 >>6 Airline Stocks to Buy Shares of PNCL are soaring today after the company took another step in its mission to avoid filling bankruptcy, after they amended their 2007 capacity purchase agreements with Continental Airlinesand United Air Lines. From a technical perspective, PNCL is bouncing huge right off its 50-day moving average of $1.15 today on monster volume. If this stock can manage to close near its daily highs today, then look for the stock to re-test its near-term high of $1.85. If we get that action, then watch for a high-volume move above $1.85 to signal that PNCL wants to trade into the $2 to $2.50 range. Watch for volume that's near or well above 208,965 shares on a move above $1.85.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV