China Techfaith Wireless
China Techfaith Wireless (CNTF) is a China-based original developed products provider focused on the design and development of handsets and sales of finished products to its local and international customers. This stock is trading up 10.1% to $2.39 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.16-$2.4852-Week Range: $1.55-$6.96 Volume: 277,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 113,811 From a technical perspective, CNTF is starting to flirt with a breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $2.26 to $2.29 on decent volume. Market players should now watch for a sustained high-volume move and close above those levels to signal that CNTF wants to re-test its October high of $2.61. If we get that re-test soon, and break above it with volume, then look for CNTF to make a run at $2.80 to $3.03 (200-day). Look for volume that's near or well above 113,811 shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV