Trina Solar (TSL) is an integrated solar-power products manufacturer based in China with a global distribution network covering Europe, North America and Asia. This stock is trading up 9.8% at $9.01 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $8.31-$8.7452-Week Range: $5.28-$31.08 Volume: 6.7 million Three-Month Average Volume: 3.1 million From a technical perspective, TSL is moving up sharply today on strong volume and closing in on some near-term overhead resistance at $8.98. Traders should now watch for a sustained high-volume and close above $8.98 to signal that this stock wants to spike back towards $10 to 10.77, or possibly much higher. Look for volume that's near or well above $3,129,830 shares if $8.98 gets taken out. Trina Solar shows up on a recent list of Stocks in Bottoming Sectors Primed for a 2012 Bounce.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV