Kodiak Oil & Gas
Kodiak Oil & Gas (KOG) is an independent energy company focused on the exploration, exploitation, acquisition and production of crude oil and natural gas in the U.S. This stock is trading up 4.2% at $9.35 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $9.11-$9.8052-Week Range: $3.59-$7.70 Volume: 16.3 million Three-Month Average Volume: 4.2 million >>5 Oil & Gas Stocks Headed Higher in 2012 From a technical perspective, KOG is bouncing big right off its 50-day moving average at $9.19 today on monster volume. Volume so far today has hit over 13 million, which is well above its three-month average action of just 4.21 million. Traders should now watch KOG to trigger some big breakout trades if this stock can manage to clear 9.71 to $10.41 with volume. A sustained high-volume move and close above those levels should setup KOG to spike significantly higher. Look for volume that's near or well above 4.21 million shares if those levels get taken out in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV