NuPathe (PATH) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapeutics for diseases of the central nervous system, including neurological and psychiatric disorders. This stock is trading up 17.9% at $3 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.64-$2.9952-Week Range: $1.90-$8.95 Volume: 124,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 34,700 >>6 Drug Stocks Unworthy of Biotech Bull Market From a technical perspective, PATH has started to trigger a big breakout trade today now that the stock has taken out some near-term overhead resistance at $2.48 with decent volume. As soon as that breakout was triggered, PATH ripped higher to its current price of just under $3. Traders should now watch PATH to trigger its next big breakout trade on a high-volume move and close over $3 to $3.19. If we get that action soon, then look for PATH to re-test its 200-day moving average of $4.31. Look for volume that's well above 34,700 on a close over $3 to $3.19.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV