West Coast Bank President & CEO Robert D. Sznewajs And Executive Vice President & CCO Hadley Robbins Will Present At Roth OC Growth Stock Conference
LAKE OSWEGO, Ore., Feb. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- West Coast Bancorp (NASDAQ: WCBO) President – Chief Executive Officer Robert D. Sznewajs and Executive Vice President - Chief Credit Officer Hadley Robbins will present at the Roth OC Growth Stock Conference on March 12, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. The event is designed to help investors gain insight into small- and mid-cap growth companies across a variety of sectors.
West Coast Bancorp is a publicly held, Northwest bank holding company headquartered in Oregon with $2.4 billion in assets, and the parent company of West Coast Bank and West Coast Trust Company, Inc. West Coast Bank operates 60 branches in Oregon and Washington. The Company serves clients who seek the resources, sophisticated products and expertise of larger financial institutions, along with the local decision-making, market knowledge, and customer service orientation of a community bank. The Company offers a broad range of banking, investment, fiduciary and trust services. For more information, please visit the Company web site at www.wcb.com.
SOURCE West Coast Bancorp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV