EDMONTON, Feb. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. (Cash Store Financial) (TSX: CSF; NYSE: CSFS) today declared a quarterly dividend of CAD $0.12 per common share. The dividend is payable on March 7, 2012, to shareholders of record on February 21, 2012.
For the three months ended December 31, 2011, Cash Store Financial made dividend payments totalling CAD $2.1 million. For the year ended September 30, 2011, Cash Store Financial made dividend payments totalling CAD $7.9 million. For the fifteen months ended September 30, 2010, Cash Store Financial made dividend payments totalling CAD $9.1 million. In fiscal 2009, Cash Store Financial paid a total of CAD $5.3 million in dividends.
About Cash Store Financial
Cash Store Financial is the only broker and lender of short‐term advances and provider of other financial services in Canada that is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: CSF). Cash Store Financial also trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CSFS). Cash Store Financial operates more than 573 branches across Canada under the banners "Cash Store Financial" and "Instaloans". Cash Store Financial also operates 23 branches in the United Kingdom.Cash Store Financial and Instaloans primarily act as brokers and lenders to facilitate short-term advances and provide other financial services to income-earning consumers who may not be able to obtain them from traditional banks. Cash Store Financial also provides a private-label debit card (the Freedom card) and a prepaid credit card (the Freedom MasterCard) as well as other financial services, including bank accounts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV