Heritage Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HBOS), the holding company for HeritageBank of the South, today announced that its management will attend the Sterne Agee 2012 Financial Institutions Investor Conference, which takes place in Orlando, February 13-14, and will participate in meetings with institutional investors during the conference. Len Dorminey, Chief Executive Officer, and Heath Fountain, Chief Financial Officer, will represent the Company.
The presentation to be used in those investor meetings will be available on the investor section of the Company's website, www.eheritagebank.com, for a period of 60 days beginning on February 13, 2012.
Heritage Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for HeritageBank of the South, a community-oriented bank serving primarily South Georgia and North Central Florida through 22 full-service branch locations, 11 mortgage offices, and 3 investment offices. As of December 31, 2011, the Company reported total assets of approximately $1.1 billion and total stockholders' equity of approximately $124 million. For more information about the Company, visit HeritageBank of the South on the Web at
www.eheritagebank.com and see Investor Relations under About Us.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV