Cardica designs and manufactures proprietary stapling and anastomotic devices for cardiac and laparoscopic surgical procedures.
Statements contained in this press release regarding Cardica's expectations with respect to the completion of its proposed offering are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Because such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Risks that contribute to the uncertain nature of the forward-looking statements include, among others, risks associated with market conditions and the satisfaction of customary closing conditions related to the proposed offering. There can be no assurance that Cardica will be able to complete the public offering on the anticipated terms, or at all. Other risks and uncertainties relating to Cardica are described more fully under the headings "Risk Factors" in Cardica's most recently filed SEC documents, including its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended December 31, 2011. All forward-looking statements contained in this press release speak only as of the date on which they were made. Cardica undertakes no obligation to update such statements to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made.SOURCE Cardica, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV