HOUSTON, Feb. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Oasis Petroleum Inc. (NYSE: OAS) ("Oasis" or the "Company") plans to issue its press release announcing fourth quarter and full year 2011 financial and operational results on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 after the close of trading on the NYSE. Additionally, the Company will host a conference call on Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Central Time to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2011 financial and operational results. Investors, analysts and other interested parties are invited to listen to the conference call by dialing 877-621-0256 (U.S.) or 706-634-0151 (International); the Conference ID is 46774975 or via the Company's website at www.oasispetroleum.com. A recording of the conference call will be available by dialing 855-859-2056 (U.S.) or 404-537-3406 (International), using the Conference ID 46774975 beginning at 2:00 p.m. Central Time on the day of the call, and available until Friday, March 2, 2012. The conference call will also be available for replay for approximately 30 days at www.oasispetroleum.com.
About Oasis Petroleum Inc.Oasis is an independent exploration and production company focused on the acquisition and development of unconventional oil and natural gas resources, primarily operating in the Williston Basin. For more information, please visit the Company's website at www.oasispetroleum.com.
Contact:Oasis Petroleum Inc. Richard Robuck, (281) 404-9600Director – FinanceSOURCE Oasis Petroleum Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV