International Shipholding Corporation (NYSE: ISH) announced today that Manuel G. Estrada, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the BB&T Capital Markets 27th Annual Transportation Services Conference in Coral Gables, Florida on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 3:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
A live webcast of the presentation and slides will be available to the public on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.intship.com. Please allow extra time prior to the call to visit the Company’s website and download any software that may be needed to listen to the webcast.
About International Shipholding Corporation
International Shipholding Corporation, through its subsidiaries, operates a diversified fleet of U.S. and foreign flag vessels that provide international and domestic maritime transportation services to commercial and governmental customers primarily under medium to long-term charters and contracts.For more information about the company, please visit www.intship.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV