- Annual revenues for 2011 of $63.5 million
- Fourth quarter revenues of $14.3 million
- Fourth quarter gross margin was 6.6% on a GAAP basis, including a one-time charge due to early repayment of $9.9 million to the Israeli Office of Chief Scientist (OCS)
- Fourth quarter gross margin on a non-GAAP basis reached 76.8%
- Net income of $7.9 million, on a GAAP basis, for 2011 and net loss of $6.0 million for the fourth quarter (including a one-time charge due to early repayment of $9.9 million to the OCS)
- Net income was $31.0 million, on a non-GAAP basis, for 2011 (49% of revenues) and $6.3 million for the fourth quarter (44% of revenues)
- Non-GAAP operating cash flow of $9.0 million for the quarter and $28.8 million for 2011
- End of 2011 net cash was $126.8 million
EZchip Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.