- Estimated net sales were $269 million in the quarter ended December 31, 2011, a year-over-year increase of approximately 10%, and a seasonal sequential decrease from the immediately preceding quarter of approximately 4%.
- Total orders in the fourth quarter improved both year-over-year and sequentially, and were slightly greater than estimated net sales for the period.
- Estimated operating income was $23 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2011, a year-over-year increase of more than 17%, and a sequential increase of approximately 8%.
- Estimated Adjusted EBITDA was $44 million in the fourth quarter, a year-over-year increase of approximately 22%, and a sequential increase of approximately 9%.
- All estimates are subject to completion of the company’s annual audit.
Viasystems Estimates Strong Fourth Quarter Net Sales And Operating Income
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.