- Estimated net sales were $269 million in the quarter ended December 31, 2011, a year-over-year increase of approximately 10%, and a seasonal sequential decrease from the immediately preceding quarter of approximately 4%.
- Total orders in the fourth quarter improved both year-over-year and sequentially, and were slightly greater than estimated net sales for the period.
- Estimated operating income was $23 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2011, a year-over-year increase of more than 17%, and a sequential increase of approximately 8%.
- Estimated Adjusted EBITDA was $44 million in the fourth quarter, a year-over-year increase of approximately 22%, and a sequential increase of approximately 9%.
- All estimates are subject to completion of the company’s annual audit.
Viasystems Estimates Strong Fourth Quarter Net Sales And Operating Income
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.