NetScout Systems Inc. Stock Upgraded (NTCT)
- NTCT's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Although NTCT's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.19 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, NTCT has a quick ratio of 1.78, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 83.76% to $25.96 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NETSCOUT SYSTEMS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 23.75%.
- The gross profit margin for NETSCOUT SYSTEMS INC is currently very high, coming in at 83.70%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, NTCT's net profit margin of 12.00% significantly trails the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV