LONDON, February 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
In a full-year results video interview, Syngenta CEO Mike Mack reveals double digit increases in sales and EPS. The agri-business company also achieved a record free cash flow of $1.5bn.
Mr Mack said the dividend would be proposed to be raised 14% to 8 francs. "And we are going to be continuing to do a share buyback - $200m - and of course we'll continue to be on the lookout as the opportunities present themselves for acquisitions."
Mr Mack also gives an update on the progress of the integration strategy and the outlook for the next 12 months."In 2012 we need to sustain this momentum, putting more meat on the bones of our unique and integrated offers as well as taking care of every opportunity the market affords, and that means outpacing the competition." The interviews and transcript are available now on http://www.cantos.com/company/Syngenta/ MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com or phone +44(0)207-936-1352. SOURCE Syngenta
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV