LONDON, February 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
In a full-year results video interview, Syngenta CEO Mike Mack reveals double digit increases in sales and EPS. The agri-business company also achieved a record free cash flow of $1.5bn.
Mr Mack said the dividend would be proposed to be raised 14% to 8 francs. "And we are going to be continuing to do a share buyback - $200m - and of course we'll continue to be on the lookout as the opportunities present themselves for acquisitions."
Mr Mack also gives an update on the progress of the integration strategy and the outlook for the next 12 months."In 2012 we need to sustain this momentum, putting more meat on the bones of our unique and integrated offers as well as taking care of every opportunity the market affords, and that means outpacing the competition." The interviews and transcript are available now on http://www.cantos.com/company/Syngenta/ MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com or phone +44(0)207-936-1352. SOURCE Syngenta
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV