SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT, a global leader in water and waste management, reports 2011 annual results. CEO Jean-Louis Chaussade comments on results and outlook.
Click to watch the video:
Topics covered in the interview include:- Comments on results - Melbourne construction contract - Water activities performance - Waste activity performance - Targets and outlook About SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT: Natural resources are not infinite. Each day, SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT (Paris: SEV, Brussels: SEVB) and its subsidiaries deal with the challenge of protecting resources by providing innovative solutions to industry and to millions of people. SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT supplies drinking water to 91 million people, provides wastewater treatment services for 61 million people and collects the waste produced by 50 million people. SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT has 79,554 employees and, with its presence on five continents, is a world leader exclusively dedicated to water and waste management services. In 2010, SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT, a subsidiary owned 35.4% by GDF SUEZ, achieved revenues of €13.9 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV