OMAHA, Neb., Feb. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Valmont Industries, Inc. (NYSE: VMI), a leading global manufacturer of engineered products for infrastructure, mechanized irrigation equipment for agriculture, and a provider of coating services, will hold its Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 beginning at 8:00 a.m. CST.
An audio discussion of Valmont's fourth quarter results by Mogens C. Bay, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Terry J. McClain, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be available live by telephone by dialing 1-877-493-2981 and entering Conference ID#: 30187306 or via the Internet at 8:00 a.m. CST on February 15, 2012, by pointing browsers to: http://www.valmont.com/page.aspx?id=445&pid=21. After the event you may listen by accessing the above link or by telephone. Dial 1-800-642-1687 or 706-645-9291, and enter the Conference ID#: 30187306 beginning February 15, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. CST through 12:00 p.m. CST on February 22, 2012.
Valmont is a global leader in designing and manufacturing poles, towers and structures for lighting and traffic, wireless communication and utility markets, industrial access systems, road safety products and a provider of protective coating services. Valmont also leads the world in mechanized irrigation equipment for agriculture, enhancing food production while conserving and protecting natural water resources.
SOURCE Valmont Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV