Limited Brands Announces The Closing Of Its Offering Of Senior Notes Due 2022
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Feb. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Limited Brands, Inc. (NYSE: LTD) ("Limited Brands") announced today the closing of its previously announced offering of $1 billion 5.625% senior notes due 2022 (the "Notes").
A registration statement relating to the offering of the Notes has been filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and is effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell nor an offer to buy any securities and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful. The offering of the Notes may be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus.
For additional information regarding the terms of the offering of the Notes, please contact Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, Prospectus Department, 100 West 33rd Street, 3rd Floor,
New York, NY 10001, toll-free at 1-800-294-1322 or J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, 270 Park Avenue,
New York 10017, collect at 1-212-834-4533, or Citigroup Global Markets Inc., 390 Greenwich Street,
New York, NY 10013, collect at 1-212-723-6020.
ABOUT LIMITED BRANDS:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV