NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Cambrex Corp. fell 15.2 percent to $6.80.
RTI International Metals Inc. fell 11.5 percent to $24.13.
GenCorp. Inc. fell 9.2 percent to $5.45.ExamWorks Group fell 7.1 percent to $10.79. Louisiana-Pacific Corp. fell 7.0 percent to $8.26. Fusion-io Inc. fell 6.9 percent to $23.02. Patriot Coal Corp. fell 6.4 percent to $8.62. Leggett & Platt Inc. fell 5.9 percent to $22.00. Terex Corp. fell 5.6 percent to $21.93. Magnum Hunter Resources Corp. fell 5.4 percent to $6.16.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV