MILLBURN, N.J. (Stockpickr) -- Since the Great Recession of 2008-2009, Americas have worked very hard to pay down their consumer debt levels and improve their personal balances sheets. This all occurred against a backdrop of declining employment and housing woes. Americans have in some way become frugal as well, opting to defer certain expenditures until the economy improves.
The economy has slowly begun to emerge from its static funk of the past few years. Payrolls are on the rise, and this trend is likely to continue for the next few years.
Now we could begin to see Americans making purchases that they had delayed for several years. This will create opportunities for many industrial and retail companies that will benefit from what is likely to be the next upgrade and replacement cycle.With that in mind, here are several stocks for the coming upgrade and replacement cycle.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV