Enova Systems, Inc. (NYSE AMEX: ENA) (AIM: ENV) (AIM: ENVS), a leading developer of proprietary hybrid electric and all-electric drive systems and drive system components for the emerging green commercial vehicle market, is pleased to announce that a pre-production vehicle resulting from Enova’s and Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp’s (FCCC) recently announced Green for Free™ initiative ( www.greenforfree.com) will continue to be on display at various locations along the US west coast.
Green for Free(TM) Vehicle displayed at Enova Systems Headquarters in Torrance, CA (Photo: Business Wire)
After the success and interest generated with both the public and fleet operators during the Green Vehicle Transportation Conference, the Portland International Auto Show, and a Ride and Drive event in Washington State, the GFF all electric delivery Walk in Van will be on display and available to drive at the Golden Gate Truck Center in Oakland, CA on February 7 th and 8 th, followed by an exhibition at Velocity Vehicle Group’s Los Angeles Freightliner Truck Center in Fontana, CA, from February 13 th to Feb 17 th. Attendees will learn more about the Green for Free™ initiative and ENOVA’s next-generation Omni drive system.
Jonathan Randall, Director, Sales and Marketing, Freightliner Custom Chassis, said, “The commercial vehicle market has relied on government funding for alternative-fuel vehicles. The Green for Free program relies on the life cycle cost savings of an all electric vehicle versus a typical commercial vehicle to cover additional expense associated with purchasing an all electric vehicle, making the program attractive to fleets both large and small without need of government subsidies. Freightliner Custom Chassis is very pleased to be partnering with Enova to promote this program, and we are thus equally pleased with the reaction our chassis is receiving at the various shows in which we are attending."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV