EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J., Feb. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CCA Industries, Inc. (NYSE Amex: "CAW") announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a dividend of $0.07 per share for the first quarter of fiscal 2012, payable to all shareholders of record as of February 21, 2012, and to be paid on March 21, 2012.
Final results for the year ended
November 30, 2011 will be announced on or before
February 28, 2012.
CCA Industries Inc. manufactures and markets health and beauty aids, each under its individual brand name. The products include, principally, "Plus+White" toothpastes and teeth whiteners, "Mega-T" Green Tea diet supplements, "Mega-T" Green Tea gum and mint products, "Bikini Zone" medicated topical and shave gels, " Nutra Nail" nail care treatments, "Scar Zone" scar treatment products, "Sudden Change" anti-aging skin care products, "Parfume de Vanille" fragrances, "Solar Sense" sun protection products, "Hair Off" hair removal and depilatory products, "Wash 'N Curl" shampoos and conditioners and "Pain Bust RII" an analgesic product.
Statements contained in the news release that are not historical facts are forward looking statements as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, which would cause actual results to differ materially form estimated results. Such risks and uncertainties are detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. No assurance can be given that the results in any forward-looking statement will be achieved and actual results could be affected by one or more factors, which could cause them to differ materially. For these statements, we claim the protection of the safe harbor for forward-looking statements contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV