- Reported full year 2011 revenue of $14.1 million;
- Increased fourth quarter revenue to $5.2 million, up 30 percent over the prior year period;
- Raised $35 million through a patent sale, ending the year with total cash and investments of $58 million;
- Announced and demonstrated interoperability of the Bandwidth Engine® integrated circuit (IC) family with SerDes from Avago Technologies and with FPGA devices from Altera Corporation and Xilinx, Inc.;
- Established new distribution channel partnerships for the Bandwidth Engine IC in China and Japan;
- Achieved first design wins for the Bandwidth Engine IC; and
- Achieved ISO 9001:2008 certification.
MoSys, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter And 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.