- Reported full year 2011 revenue of $14.1 million;
- Increased fourth quarter revenue to $5.2 million, up 30 percent over the prior year period;
- Raised $35 million through a patent sale, ending the year with total cash and investments of $58 million;
- Announced and demonstrated interoperability of the Bandwidth Engine® integrated circuit (IC) family with SerDes from Avago Technologies and with FPGA devices from Altera Corporation and Xilinx, Inc.;
- Established new distribution channel partnerships for the Bandwidth Engine IC in China and Japan;
- Achieved first design wins for the Bandwidth Engine IC; and
- Achieved ISO 9001:2008 certification.
MoSys, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter And 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.