- Revenue grew 14% compared to the first quarter of last year, with the Americas increasing 18%, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) declining 5% and Asia Pacific increasing 18%
- Sales of Planar digital signage products totaled $10.9 million, and represented 23% of total revenue and 85% growth compared with the first quarter of the previous fiscal year, led by sales of Clarity™ Matrix (LCD video wall systems) which increased 140% compared to the same period in fiscal 2011
- Rear projection cube sales grew 17% compared with the first quarter of last year, with the majority of the growth coming from the Americas and Asia Pacific regions
- Sales of Planar’s PT Series™ touch monitors increased 10% compared with the first quarter of 2011
- Announced Planar Silhouette™, a new product offering consisting of a set of free-standing digital signage displays for electronic sculpture and architectural applications
Planar Announces Fiscal First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.