The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE:COO) today announced that it will release first quarter 2012 financial results on Thursday, March 8, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. ET. Following the release, the company will host a conference call and live webcast with investors and analysts at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss the results and current corporate developments.
The dial in number in the United States is +1-800-435-1261. The dial in number outside the United States is +1-617-614-4076. The passcode is 38162301.
A replay will be available approximately two hours after the call ends until Thursday, March 15, 2012. The dial in number for the replay in the United States is +1-888-286-8010. The dial in number for the replay outside the United States is +1-617-801-6888. The replay passcode is 23691259.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV