DEFIANCE, Ohio, Feb. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- First Defiance Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: FDEF) announced today that its Board of Directors has received permission from regulators to pay a cash dividend of $0.05 per common share payable March 1, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 15, 2012. The dividend represents an annual dividend of 1.15 percent based on First Defiance common stock closing price on February 6, 2012.
First Defiance Financial Corp. is the holding company for First Federal Bank of the Midwest and First Insurance Group of the Midwest, Inc. First Federal Bank is a community bank serving northwest Ohio, southeast Michigan and northeast Indiana where it currently operates 33 banking centers. First Insurance Group is a full line insurance agency with six offices in northwest Ohio.
First Defiance has approximately 9,726,243 common shares outstanding.
SOURCE First Defiance Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV