DEFIANCE, Ohio, Feb. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- First Defiance Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: FDEF) announced today that its Board of Directors has received permission from regulators to pay a cash dividend of $0.05 per common share payable March 1, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 15, 2012. The dividend represents an annual dividend of 1.15 percent based on First Defiance common stock closing price on February 6, 2012.
First Defiance Financial Corp. is the holding company for First Federal Bank of the Midwest and First Insurance Group of the Midwest, Inc. First Federal Bank is a community bank serving northwest Ohio, southeast Michigan and northeast Indiana where it currently operates 33 banking centers. First Insurance Group is a full line insurance agency with six offices in northwest Ohio.
First Defiance has approximately 9,726,243 common shares outstanding.
SOURCE First Defiance Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV