CSG Systems International, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSGS), a global provider of software- and services-based business support solutions that help clients generate revenue and maximize customer relationships, today reported results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2011.
Key Financial Highlights :
Fourth quarter 2011 results:
- Total revenues were $187.6 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $40.0 million, or 21.3% of total revenues and GAAP operating income was $27.0 million, or 14.4% of total revenues.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share (EPS) was $0.64. GAAP EPS was $0.35.
Full year 2011 results:
- Total revenues were $734.7 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $139.0 million, or 18.9% of total revenues and GAAP operating income was $96.3 million, or 13.1% of total revenues.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share (EPS) was $2.25. GAAP EPS was $1.28.
- Cash flows from operations for the quarter were $31.8 million and $61.0 million for the year ended December 31, 2011.
- During the quarter, CSG repurchased approximately 172,000 shares of its common stock for $2.3 million (weighted-average price of $13.20 per share) under its stock repurchase program.
“In 2011, we continued to strengthen our position with the leaders in the communications industry by continuing to invest in our relationships with our clients, add to our deep domain expertise and product sets, leverage our strong operational expertise on behalf of our clients and invest in our people so that they can help our clients successfully execute on their business plans,” Peter Kalan, president and chief executive officer of CSG Systems said. “Our transformation of our company to a global leader of business-enabling solutions is not complete. However, based on our engagement we have had with our clients, I am pleased with the progress we are making.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV