- Fourth quarter 2011 results:
- Total revenues were $187.6 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $40.0 million, or 21.3% of total revenues and GAAP operating income was $27.0 million, or 14.4% of total revenues.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share (EPS) was $0.64. GAAP EPS was $0.35.
- Full year 2011 results:
- Total revenues were $734.7 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $139.0 million, or 18.9% of total revenues and GAAP operating income was $96.3 million, or 13.1% of total revenues.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share (EPS) was $2.25. GAAP EPS was $1.28.
- Cash flows from operations for the quarter were $31.8 million and $61.0 million for the year ended December 31, 2011.
- During the quarter, CSG repurchased approximately 172,000 shares of its common stock for $2.3 million (weighted-average price of $13.20 per share) under its stock repurchase program.
CSG Systems International Reports Results For Fourth Quarter 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.