CSG Systems International, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSGS), a global provider of software- and services-based business support solutions that help clients generate revenue and maximize customer relationships, today reported results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2011.
Key Financial Highlights :
- Fourth quarter 2011 results:
- Total revenues were $187.6 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $40.0 million, or 21.3% of total revenues and GAAP operating income was $27.0 million, or 14.4% of total revenues.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share (EPS) was $0.64. GAAP EPS was $0.35.
- Full year 2011 results:
- Total revenues were $734.7 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $139.0 million, or 18.9% of total revenues and GAAP operating income was $96.3 million, or 13.1% of total revenues.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share (EPS) was $2.25. GAAP EPS was $1.28.
- Cash flows from operations for the quarter were $31.8 million and $61.0 million for the year ended December 31, 2011.
- During the quarter, CSG repurchased approximately 172,000 shares of its common stock for $2.3 million (weighted-average price of $13.20 per share) under its stock repurchase program.
“In 2011, we continued to strengthen our position with the leaders in the communications industry by continuing to invest in our relationships with our clients, add to our deep domain expertise and product sets, leverage our strong operational expertise on behalf of our clients and invest in our people so that they can help our clients successfully execute on their business plans,” Peter Kalan, president and chief executive officer of CSG Systems said. “Our transformation of our company to a global leader of business-enabling solutions is not complete. However, based on our engagement we have had with our clients, I am pleased with the progress we are making.”