- Fourth quarter 2011 results:
- Total revenues were $187.6 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $40.0 million, or 21.3% of total revenues and GAAP operating income was $27.0 million, or 14.4% of total revenues.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share (EPS) was $0.64. GAAP EPS was $0.35.
- Full year 2011 results:
- Total revenues were $734.7 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $139.0 million, or 18.9% of total revenues and GAAP operating income was $96.3 million, or 13.1% of total revenues.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share (EPS) was $2.25. GAAP EPS was $1.28.
- Cash flows from operations for the quarter were $31.8 million and $61.0 million for the year ended December 31, 2011.
- During the quarter, CSG repurchased approximately 172,000 shares of its common stock for $2.3 million (weighted-average price of $13.20 per share) under its stock repurchase program.
CSG Systems International Reports Results For Fourth Quarter 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.