FX Alliance (FX) also has warnings flags on its offering. FX provides electronic FX trading products and is seeking $75 million from new shareholders.
The old shareholders? That would be Citigroup (C), Bank of America (BAC), Goldman Sachs (GS), and Morgan Stanley (MS). They are all getting out. Selling 100%. Investors need to question whether they want this cast-off from the big banks.
It isn't all bad, though. EPAM Systems (EPAM) is an IT Services provider looking to raise $126 million, and it's worth a look. For the nine months ended in September, sales increased 58%.
EPAM is seeking to sell 7.4 million shares at $16 to $18 each. The stock will be selling at a discount to peers like Sapient (SAPE) and Infosys Technologies (INFY). The company has a big presence in Eastern Europe and is enjoying a growing acceptance of IT out of the region as opposed to IT from India. It's priced well and has differentiated itself in a crowded field.Synacor (SYNC) is a small offering of $75 million. The company packages and bundles content for Internet customers. Specifically, customers that want to compete with Google (GOOG), Netflix (NFLX) and Amazon (AMZN). The company, which has only recently achieved profitability, is looking to sell 6.8 million shares at $10 to $12 each. Gaskins notes that at 70x adjusted earnings, the price could seem expensive. He said, "But if the rate of growth continues, then Synacor stock could increase in the after-market beyond the price range." --Written by Debra Borchardt in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Debra Borchardt. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/wallandbroad. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV