NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Cambrex Corp. fell 16.2 percent to $6.72.
RTI International Metals Inc. fell 12.7 percent to $23.81.
K12 Inc. fell 10.7 percent to $22.40.Vishay Intertechnology Inc. fell 8.1 percent to $11.77. Carbo Ceramics Inc. fell 6.5 percent to $92.47. ExamWorks Group fell 6.0 percent to $10.91. Fusion-io Inc. fell 5.1 percent to $23.46. GenCorp. Inc. fell 5.0 percent to $5.70. Dun & Bradstreet Corp. fell 4.8 percent to $80.24. Owens & Minor Inc. fell 4.8 percent to $29.77.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV