2. Enduro Royalty Trust (NDRO)
Company Description: The trust receives 80% of the profits from oil and natural gas production on certain properties in the states of Texas, Louisiana and New Mexico.Dividend Yield: 8.8% Goldman Sachs rates Enduro a "buy" because it believes there is upside to resource estimates for the company's energy assets. The bank also sees it as an investor-friendly investment option. Overall oil demand is expected to remain strong as the global economy continues to grow, thus making the underlying assets of the trust a solid investment.
1. Eaton Vance Limited Duration Income Fund (EVV - Get Report) Company Description: The fund invests in non-investment grade bonds, investment-grade bonds, U.S. senior loans, government agency mortgage-backed securities and commercial mortgage-backed securities. Dividend Yield: 8% With 32% of the fund invested in high-yield or non-investment grade securities and another 27% in domestic senior loans, there is a good mix of income in the current environment to offset any concerns about the fund's MBS investments. Additionally, this fund has had superior total returns versus the market. Last year the fund's total return was about 3%, compared to a 2% return on the S&P 500 when including dividends.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts