Cybex International (CYBI) is a manufacturer of exercise equipments. Cybex develops, manufactures and markets strength and cardiovascular fitness equipment products for the commercial and consumer markets. This stock is trading up 21.8% at $1.45 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week of $1.55 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $1.19-$1.5552-Week Range: $0.36-$1.38 Volume: 252,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 39,745 Cybex International has a market cap of $24.82 million and an enterprise value of $25.14 million. The stock trades at a price-to-sales of 0.15.The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Cybex is extremely at 0.1%. From a technical perspective, CYBI has made a gigantic run in the past two trading sessions, surging from under 60 cents to its current price of $1.45 on monster volume. This huge spike has pushed the stock into overbought territory, since its relative strength index (RSI) reading is now 84.3. Despite this overbought condition, it looks like CYBI wants to make a run at re-testing its 2010 high of $1.80. To see more stocks hitting new 52-week highs today, check out the Stocks Hitting New 52-Week Highs portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV