Lockheed Martin (LMT) is a global security company engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, and sustainment of advanced technology systems and products. This stock is trading up 0.26% at $85.47 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week of $85.50 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $85.09-$85.4052-Week Range: $66.36-$85.40 Volume: 583,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 2,326,570 Lockheed Martin has a market cap of $27.43 billion and an enterprise value of $30.25 billion. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 10.93 and a forward price-to-earnings of 10.12. Its estimated growth rate for this year is -0.40%, and for next year it's pegged at 7.7%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Lockheed Martin is notable at 6%. From a technical perspective, LMT recently triggered a breakout trade once it moved above some near-term overheard resistance at $84. Traders should now look for LMT to re-test some major resistance at around $87 in the near future. If that level is then taken out with volume, look for LMT to make a run at $100. Look for volume that's near or well above 2,326,570 shares if $87 gets cleared. Lockheed, one of the top-yielding aerospace and defense stocks, shows up on a list of 5 Safe, High-Yielding Dividend Stocks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV