LeapFrog Enterprises (LF) designs, develops and markets a family of technology-based learning platforms, related content and learning toys, primarily for infants and for children through age nine, both at home and in schools around the world. This stock is trading up 3.4% at $6.56 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week of $6.59 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $6.30-$6.5952-Week Range: $2.57-$6.35 Volume: 627,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 680,774 LeapFrog Enterprise has a market cap of $431 million and an enterprise value of $391 million. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 34.17 and a forward price-to-earnings of 16. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 187.5%, and for next year it's pegged at 78.3%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for LeapFrog Enterprises is rather low at 4.9%. From a technical perspective, LF is quickly approaching a breakout trade since the stock is within range of some major past overhead resistance of $6.65. That $6.65 level was the highest price the stock has hit in about a year. Market players should now watch for a sustained high-volume move and close over $6.65 to signal that LF wants to trend higher. Look for volume that's near or well above 680,774 shares. If we get that action today or soon, then look for LF to make a run at its next significant overhead resistance at $7.51. LeapFrog is one of TheSTreet Ratings' top-rated recreation stocks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV