Brewing company Anheuser-Bush InBev (BUD) produces, markets, distributes and sells a balanced portfolio of approximately 200 beer brands. This stock is trading up 1.1% to $64.76 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $64.96 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $64.35-$64.9652-Week Range: $49.05-$64.64 Volume: 1.7 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.2 million Anheuser-Bush InBev has a market cap of $103.13 billion and an enterprise value of $145.20 billion. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 20.97 and forward price-to-earnings of 15.47. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 20.8%, and for the next year it's pegged at 10.6%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Anheuser-Bush InBev is extremely low at just 0.1%. From a technical perspective, BUD is starting to flirt with a major breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some past overhead resistance at $64.53 on heavy volume. Market players should now watch for BUD to sustain a high-volume move and close over 64.53 to $65 to signal that this stock wants to trend much higher. At last check, the volume is already there today, so just look for a strong close in BUD near or above $65. If we get that action either today or soon, then look for BUD to make a run at $70 or higher in the near future. BUD was also highlighted in " 5 Consumer Stocks Funds Love."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV