DENVER, Feb. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. announced today The Oil & Services Conference™ 10 (TOSC 10) will be held on February 21-23, 2012 at The Omni Hotel in San Francisco. Interested institutional investors, energy research analysts, and oil and gas investors can register to attend, find the list of presenting companies, and view live webcasts at http://www.theoilandservicesconference.com.
EnerCom's The Oil & Services Conference™ 10 is the first major investment forum prominently featuring presentations from leading E&P and OilService companies, top energy research analysts and industry thought leaders. The presentations will feature year-end 2011 results, the outlook for 2012, and forward-looking global views and trends for the industry and global commodity prices. Founded in 2003 by EnerCom, The Oil & Services Conference™ annually brings together executives and investment professionals focused on the oil and gas industry. Global conference sponsors of TOSC 10 are Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Preng & Associates, and Hein & Associates.
EnerCom's TOSC 10 Investment Conference Forum:
- Each presenter will deliver a 25-minute presentation to a live investment audience.
- Breakout sessions for Q&A will immediately follow each presentation.
- Institutional investors and research analysts can schedule one-on-one meetings with presenting companies by contacting EnerCom prior to TOSC 10.
- EnerCom will report company highlights and new developments in real-time at http://www.theoilandservicesconference.com using the Twitter hash-tag #TOSC2012.
- The Oil & Services Conference™ 10 – San Francisco, California – February 21 – 23, 2012, www.theoilandservicesconference.com;
- EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4 – London, England – June 13-14, 2012, www.enercomlogc.com;
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 17 – Denver, Colorado – August 12 – 16, 2012 www.theoilandgasconference.com.