- Market Vectors High-Yield Municipal Index ETF (NYSE Arca: HYD): tracks and index that focuses on the non-investment grade portion of the municipal bond market
- Market Vectors Long Municipal Index ETF (NYSE Arca: MLN): tracks an index that focuses on long-duration bonds with a nominal maturity of 17 years or more; MLN has earned a 4-star Morningstar rating on both a 3-year and overall basis (as of 1/31/12)
- Market Vectors Intermediate Municipal Index ETF (NYSE Arca: ITM): the first muni ETF launched by Van Eck, in December of 2007, this fund tracks an index that focuses on medium-duration bonds with a nominal maturity of 6 to 17 years; ITM has earned a 4-star Morningstar rating on both a 3-year and overall basis (as of 1/31/12)
- Market Vectors Short Municipal Index ETF (NYSE Arca: SMB): tracks an index that focuses on short-duration bonds with a nominal maturity of 1-6 years; SMB has earned a 3-star Morningstar rating on both a 3-year and overall basis (as of 1/31/12)
- Market Vectors Pre-Refunded Municipal Index ETF (NYSE Arca: PRB): tracks an index that focuses on pre-refunded and escrowed-to-maturity municipal securities, meaning the debt obligations are directly issued of unconditionally guaranteed by the US government
- Market Vectors CEF Municipal Income ETF (NYSE Arca: XMPT): the first and only U.S. listed ETF designed to track and index that provide exposure to a basket of municipal bond-focused closed-end funds
Market Vectors Municipal Bond Exchange-Traded Funds Top $1 Billion In AUM
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.