Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (NYSE: AWI) will report its fourth-quarter and year end 2011 results via a webcast and conference call for investors on Monday, February 27 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Conference call / webcast information and the accompanying slide presentation will be available on the Investor Relations page of www.armstrong.com.
To participate by telephone, please dial:
- (866) 270-6057 (U.S./Canada)
- (617) 213-8891 (International)
- Participant Passcode: 19698200
News media may listen only.A replay of the conference call will be available until March 5, 2012 by dialing (888) 286-8010 (US/Canada) or (617) 801-6888 (Int'l/Local) and entering Replay Passcode: 98638151. A replay of the call will also be available via webcast on the Investor Relations page of www.armstrong.com for up to one year after the date of the call. About Armstrong and Additional Information Armstrong World Industries, Inc. is a global leader in the design and manufacture of floors, ceilings and cabinets. In 2010, Armstrong's consolidated net sales totaled approximately $2.8 billion. Based in Lancaster, Pa., Armstrong operated 31 plants in seven countries and had approximately 9,300 employees worldwide as of September 30, 2011. For more information, visit www.armstrong.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV