CyberOptics Corporation (Nasdaq: CYBE) today announced that it will hold its conference call to review operating results for the fourth quarter of 2011 on Tuesday, February 21 at 4:30 pm Eastern. The fourth quarter earnings release will be issued following the close of the market that day.
Investors can access:
- The live call by dialing 1-800-762-8779 prior to the start of the call and providing the conference ID: 4509197
- A webcast of the live conference call by visiting the investor relations section of the CyberOptics website, www.cyberoptics.com, which will be archived for 30 days
- A replay of the call, available one hour after the call, by dialing 303-590-3030 and providing conference ID: 4509197. The replay will be available for 30 days following the call.
About CyberOpticsFounded in 1984, CyberOptics is a recognized leader in process yield and through-put improvement solutions for the global electronic assembly and semiconductor capital equipment markets. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, CyberOptics conducts operations in North America, Asia and Europe.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV